Sara J. Ryu is the attorney leading the immigration practice of Ryu & Ryu, PLC. She has dedicated her practice to the immigration practice since the firm’s inception. She always updates herself with new developments and changes in the immigration law and regulations.
Our clients range from small to multinational companies across many industries. We are especially familiar with the Dental industry (Dental Laboratories and Dentists), biotechnology industries and religious organizations.
Ryu & Ryu, PLC attorneys have successfully handled a variety of cases involving individuals, small and large corporations receive numerous business-related visas/petitions:
• B1 /B2 (visitor for business)
• E (treaty trader/investor)
• F (student)
• H -1B (specialty occupation)
• H -3 (trainees)
• J (exchange visitor)
• K (fiancé or spouse of U.S. citizen)
• L (intra-company transferee)
• O (extraordinary individuals)
• P (athletes and performers)
• R (religious workers), and
• TN (NAFTA visa applications for Canadians and Mexicans).
Employment Based Immigration
We represent small and multinational corporations that want to sponsor foreign nationals for employment-based permanent residence.
• First preference (EB-1): “extraordinary ability” individuals in their field of endeavor, outstanding professors and researchers, and certain multinational executives and managers.
• Second preference (EB-2): members of the professions holding advanced degrees or persons of exceptional ability.
• Third preference (EB-3): skilled workers and professionals (applicants whose employment requirements demand at least a bachelor’s degree or two years of work experience or training).
• Third preference (EB-3-unskilled): workers whose employment requires an educational level less than a bachelor’s degree and employment experience of less than two years.
• Fourth preference (EB-4): certain religious workers.
• Fifth preference (EB-5): investors making substantial investment ($500,000 or more) in a business that also creates employment for at least 10 workers
Family Based Immigration
We represent individuals obtain green cards through family -based permanent residence.
• Spouse of U.S. citizens.
• VAWA: victims of domestic violence.
We represent individuals obtain citizenship. Our firm has extensive experience representing individuals with criminal records.
The firm obtained a Green Card for a post-doctoral client in the field of Animal Science through NIW. The NIW application was approved less than 2 months of filing. The firm’s attorney’s background with an advanced degree in biochemistry with actual biotechology lab experience as a researcher facilitated obtaining strong support letters from references.
The firm has been representing clients in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical indutstry for their immigration needs. The firm has been obtaining H-1B and Green Card approvals for scientists, researchers, business and mamagement positions and IT positions for the biotechnology/pharmaceutical indutstry.
The firm has been representing clients in the Dental Laboratory indutstry for their immigration needs. The firm has been obtaining E-2 investor, E-2 employee, H-1B and Green Card approvals for owners and employees of the Dental Laboratories.
The firm has been representing athletes and martial arts industry for their immigration needs. The firm has been obtaining O visa, E-2 investor, H-1B and Green Card approvals for owners and employees of the martial arts industry.